20100425


Plato ever said, “A chair in the world is just an imitation or instantiation of the form of chair”. He used the word “form” to describe the true essence of material objects in this world. So, a chair is not defined by what we see, but by its nature or “chair-ness”.
But what about life and being? How do we define and look at life? For example, what make(s) you not a beetle but a human being, just like the man happened in kafka’s freaky story Metamorphosis? Did technology change the “form” of an object we are seeing and also the happening of it? I am curious about that from this world of illusion.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

為何你採用的題材
永遠都局限在那框框內
文章的風格又十年如一日
總有舊瓶新酒的感覺

namchuma said...

因為我眼從來沒有框。夫天地萬物之美,從來沒有要跳出天地的框。有人創作自設框,葚至只有框,或者框又太小,總想要跳出框。宇宙無限,小孩子仰望夜空卻總愛問天有多大,星無語,因為塵本無垢。境界而以。

Anonymous said...

好一句塵本無垢
幾許誤會;也從境界而來!
在零晨 6:16am 才回答我不禮的評語
君又身在何境界呢 ?

Anonymous said...

You have the most interesting blog I have read so far....

eve said...

And so; it does not answer my question on which I have given up on asking myself what am I? A shade of grey or a contrast in between I always felt I don't belong here.

Good post.